Maxxam provides identification and quantification of an extensive scope of pesticides, veterinary drugs and trace heavy metals in a wide array of food products.
- Microbiology and shelf life testing of food
- Nutritional analyses for Canadian and US markets
- Identification and assay analysis of active components in dietary supplements and natural Health products (NHP)
- Label claim analyses of vitamins, minerals, active components in NHPs and Dietary supplements
- Drug residue testing in seafood for QMP Importers and aquaculture products
- Veterinary drug residue analysis in meat, dairy, honey, syrups, processed foods, etc.
- Pesticide Analysis in fresh produce and processed foods
- Environment contaminant analyses (PAH, PFC, OP, OC, PCB) in food
- Analysis of agricultural chemicals on raw agricultural commodities (RAC) from field crop trials according to GLP
- Gas testing for package evaluation
- Pharmaceutical and personal care products (PPCP) in water
- Contract method development