Oil Condition Monitoring
While fuel costs and consumption are the most obvious overhead factors, aged or contaminated fuel affects the condition of your equipment and can significantly affect maintenance and repair costs. Testing fuel deliveries can:
- Reduce operational expenses
- Ensure satisfactory ignition, combustion and compatibility with fuel injection systems
- Maintain convenient handling at all levels without degradation or contamination
Diesel Fuel Analysis with Maxxam
Maxxam’s diesel fuel test packages are carefully designed with selections from a broad range of ASTM tests which assess fuel suitability for use upon delivery and monitor fuel serviceability during long-term storage. The Maxxam team then gives you the tools and support you need to monitor equipment condition and take decisive maintenance action that maximizes uptime and keeps production on track.
- Personalized, focused customer services
- Laboratories are compliant with ISO 17025 standard
- LOAMS – Maxxam’s free, online Lube Oil Analysis Management System for better equipment management
- Dedicated LOAMS Help Desk available to all users at no charge
To order kits, call 1 855 998 9899.
For inquiries or to find out more about our capabilities, please contact us:
Tel: 1 855 998 9899
6744 – 50 Street NW,
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 3M9