Diesel Fuel Analysis
There is more to coolant analysis than testing coolant formulations – it is about identifying problems within the cooling system that can be detrimental to engine and lubrication system performance and lead to premature engine failure. More…
Maxxam’s diesel fuel test packages are carefully designed with selections from a broad range of ASTM tests which assess fuel suitability for use upon delivery and monitor fuel serviceability during long-term storage. The Maxxam team then gives you the tools and support you need to monitor equipment condition and take decisive maintenance action that maximizes uptime and keeps production on track.
Testing fuel deliveries can:
- Reduce operational expenses
- Ensure satisfactory ignition, combustion and compatibility with fuel injection systems
- Maintain convenient handling at all levels without degradation or contamination
The properties and contaminants within fuels affect more than just the combustion and power
output of an engine. Fuel characteristics also affect:
- Filter plugging
- Injector deposits and wear
- Upper engine deposits
- Soot generation
- Acidity in combustion gases
- Lube oil additive depletion
For more information about the benefits of Diesel Fuel Analysis and our Testing Packages click here.