Ultra Trace Capabilities
With six HRMS instruments in our Mississauga (Campobello) laboratory and two HRMS instruments in Quebec, Maxxam is a clear leader in Ultra Trace analysis in North America. We identify and quantify ultra trace levels of organic contaminants across a range of matrices including drinking water, biological tissues, ash, sediments, soil, pulp and paper waste, sewage sludge, wastewater effluent and air samples.
We offer testing for the following compounds:
- Dioxins and Furans (PCDDs – Polychlorinated dibenzo(p)dioxin and and PCDFs -Polychlorinated dibenzofuran)
- PCBs and Dioxin-like PCB Congeners
- NDMA (N-Nitrosodimethylamine) and other Nitrosamines
- PAHs (nitro, hydroxylated and alkylated PAHs)
- OC Pesticides
- PBDEs or BFRs
- PCNs (Polychlorinated Naphthalenes)
We also offer full service applied analytical testing in Perfluorinated Compounds (PFCs), including PFOS and PFOA
Having recently acquired Becquerel laboratories, a global leader in radiological and neutron activation testing, Maxxam’s specialized capabilities are unmatched.